My family

My family

Monday, April 9, 2012

Peace, love & crabs

While in Texas, I had to eat at Joe's Crab Shack!  There are no Joe's in Minnesota and I had been craving crab legs forever.  Omg......it was really worth the wait!  The whole gang met up and the fun started.  I have never understood why people get louder and louder as they drink more and more but that's exactly what happened with us.  Thankfully, our table was at the back of the restaurant so we didn't cause too much of a disruption. 





Everyone posed for pictures so sweetly.......until the booze started flowing.  Then all hell broke loose!  Denise loudly proclaimed that she loved "Crow's Jab Shack"!  We laughed so hard that several of us had to make a quick trip to the bathroom. 




Usually, you can count on seeing the waiters dance once or twice during your dinner.  Evidently - since I've been gone - they passed a new rule that the wait staff would only dance if requested.  As soon as we found that out, we were all over our waiter to get the music going.  As you can see from the picture below.......my sisters and Denise were not shy about showing off their moves.  Take note that Tracey still has on her bib from dinner.  :)


The four musketeers.......can you tell by our rosie cheeks that we had way too much to drink?!

No comments:

Post a Comment