My family

My family

Monday, June 18, 2012

I saw God today!




It's been a difficult time in our household lately.  Garrett and Delanie are considering spending the next school year with their dad in Texas.  As a mom, this is completely unthinkable.  Who else can take care of my babies like I do?! 

After Jim and I dropped the kids off at the airport on Saturday, I decided to take a walk.  I needed time to calm down, focus and pray.  God took that time to show me that there is beauty in life if you just take the time to look for it. 

These flowers are just over our property line in the backyard.  Some people may think they're weeds but I see God's smile when I look at them.  God will never give us more than we can handle.  I'm so grateful for such a gracious, thoughtful, all-knowing Creator. 




No comments:

Post a Comment