My family

My family

Thursday, October 17, 2013

It's Fall, Y'all!!

Fall has come come to our neck of the woods.  Crisp air, pumpkin spice lattes, honeycrisp apples fresh from the orchard and gorgeous colors.......I love this time of year!  It's really too bad it doesn't last longer. 
 
 
As beautiful as these photos are, they don't do the actual views justice.  I must look like a madman driving down the street because I always pull over and just gawk!  :)





 
It's super windy today so I'm afraid that the leaves won't last long.  I look around me and see all the leaves that have already fallen.  How incredible to go out with such a bang! :)



 
Being smack in the middle of one of God's most beautiful masterpieces will definitely make you a little awe-struck.  We get to enjoy a few more days and then it's time to bundle up again for a few months. 
 
We already have a frost warning in the forecast for next week.  Time to pull out the sweaters and boots.  That's ok, it's just as beautiful when it snows.  Now I'm off to enjoy the front porch while the weather holds!  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment