My family

My family

Friday, December 26, 2014

Flashback Friday

Happy Friday......and Merry Christmas!! :)
 
Every year, I try to get a family photo to use for our Christmas cards.  With four very different personalities, two different states and one very OCD mother, it ends up badly every single year.
 
I've decided - with a lot of urging on Jim's part - to let it go this year.  (Insert big sigh here.)  Yep, you heard it here first.....I vow to stop stressing myself out and put my camera away.  As they say, the first step is admitting you have a problem.  Hahaha! :)
 
All sarcasm aside, I'm reflecting on a time when I could get a Christmas photo of the kids together without tons of eye-rolling and I could still dress them in whatever I wanted. 

Dallas, TX - 2000

No comments:

Post a Comment