My family

My family

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Flashback Friday

Happy Friday.......and Happy New Year!! :)

I started cracking up when I came across these photos of a New Years Eve celebration back in the day. We all gathered at Bill and Bea's house to celebrate.....and drink.....and dance......and drink.  Did I mention that we were drinking?!  The evidence is on our rosy cheeks!! :)


Tracey busting a move while Doug looks on (he's shaking his head and giggling)......


The ladies dancing to the Village People's "YMCA".  Check out Lauren (bottom left of photo) and Delanie (bottom right of photo)!  They were so tiny.  It's so cute that they were shaking their booties right along with the adults.  :)

New Year's Eve - 2000


3 comments:

  1. Definitely a day to remember. I love days like these

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a day to remember. I love days like these

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a day to remember. I love days like these

    ReplyDelete