My family

My family

Monday, August 29, 2011

Bye bye braces!



Garrett got his braces off today!! Last week at the orthodontist's office, we were told he had to wait 12 more weeks before the big day. Garrett, usually the happiest kid I know, was so upset that he cried on the way home. Keep in mind, there have been a TON of changes in our household lately....new home, new state, new schools, new friends..... It was just too much to be told that - even though the orthodontist in Texas said he was done - the new orthodontist said they "needed a little tweaking".

After lots of thought, I decided to put my foot down. Needless to say, the office manager at the dentist office was taken by surprise. I was very polite (shocking, right?!) but very firm in my demands: either they remove the braces & refund the $1000 I just paid or we would find another dentist who wanted that money. Voila!!!

Isn't he just the cutest thing you've ever seen??!!




No comments:

Post a Comment