My family

My family

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Family 411

Let me introduce you to my family....


My husband, Jim, is absolutely the smartest, most caring, wonderful husband in the world. We met at a Blackjack table (go figure!) and haven't looked back since. We celebrated our two-year anniversary this year. I definitely hit the jackpot with Jim!


My son, Garrett, brings the laughter to our house. This kid finds something to laugh about in ANY situation. He's super confident, incredibly handsome and a genius at Call of Duty!


My daughter, Delanie, lights up any room she's in like a ray of sunshine. She's so artistic and her imagination amazes me every day. She writes short stories that will bring tears to your eyes.


Bailey is our Bassett Hound. She turned eight this year and brings so much happiness to our family. She's not incredibly intelligent (a definite understatement) but her cuteness makes up for it. 



Sugar is our Himalayan cat. She is the polar opposite of Bailey. She will tell you when she's ready for attention. Heaven help you if you intrude on her personal space.

No comments:

Post a Comment