My family

My family

Friday, January 27, 2012

I love the snow!!


I have found that when I say, "It's snowing!  I love the snow!", I get a lot of growls from people up north.  We have had such a warm winter this year - it only snowed once before Christmas!  You can imagine the weird looks I got when I decided to take my camera for a walk and capture the landscape on film.  Seriously.....people thought I was nuts taking pictures of snow.

I can't help it.  It feels like we're on vacation.  Texas was always so hot!  There are so many things I am looking forward to doing up here:  snowshoeing, ice fishing, innertubing, snowskiing.  If you look at the snow just right, it looks like there are tiny diamonds sparkling through it!




My neighborhood....


I love this picture.  Black and white prints are my favorite.  This picture is completely untouched.  Isn't it amazing?



There are outdoor Christmas trees everywhere up here!  Over the holidays, several people wrapped Christmas lights around the ones in their yards.  It was really gorgeous!



No comments:

Post a Comment