My family

My family

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Life is good

"Life is simply and purely good" - Delanie Albaugh



This was Delanie's Facebook status update Sunday night.  Doesn't it just warm your heart?!  :) 

This move has been difficult for the kids.  There are some times that I worry about them so much.  Making new friends, getting to know a new city, new home......it's a lot of "new". 

Needless to say, seeing affirmations like this puts my heart at ease. 

I am so proud of my little ones.  Garrett misses his friends (and Maci!) so much but he's got a great outlook.  He is steadily making new friends and working to save up for a car.  He had a sleepover for three of his buddies last weekend.....definitely a good sign.

Delanie is focusing on her writing and making new friends.  She always has funny stories to tell us at the dinner table about her latest adventures.  Her birthday sleepover was full of her giggling & dancing friends.

Life is definitely good!

No comments:

Post a Comment