My family

My family

Friday, November 15, 2013

Birthday Bonanza!

Tons of family birthdays make November a birthday bonanza!!
 
Wild Bill (my sweet brother-in-law) starts the party......

 
Charlene and I join in a day later.....
 
 
And Little David (who made me an aunt for the first time!) rounds it out the next week......

 
Jim sent the beauties below to work.  Just to remind you how wonderful my husband is, he always sends me the same color roses (the purple ones) on special occasions because he remembers they're my favorite. 

 
Delanie and I took advantage of some girl time by checking out the latest Thor movie.  The photo is dark because I remembered to take the picture after the movie started.  Yep, I'm one of "those" movie-watchers.  :)


All in all, it was an AWESOME birthday!  Presents, lunch with my sweet coworkers, calls from my family and a chick-flick with my girl......I'm a lucky woman. 
 
This was my final sight of the evening.....
 
 
How could life get any better???  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment