My family

My family

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Big reveal

 
This little cutie got braces this week!  Well......not really.  She qualified for the Invisalign program so no metal mouth for her.  (Poor Garrett thinks he was totally ripped off!!)  The new "aligners" are plastic trays that fit over your top and bottom teeth that are changed every two weeks.  She is supposed to wear them 22 hours each day......only taking them off to eat, drink & brush.  To make sure she follows this rule, there is a blue dot on each of the pieces that slowly washes off the longer you wear them.  Why couldn't they have this when I was in high school?  This generation gets all the cool stuff. :)


 
As the dentist completed the fitting process, I was steadily taking pictures.  When Delanie noticed the camera, I got blocked.  One of these days, my family will get used to the fact that I must take pictures.  It's a mother's responsibility......right?


Here is the "after" photo.  You can't see a big difference but you can definitely tell when she starts talking.  Isn't she cute??  :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment