My family

My family

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Shorty

OK.......I've had all I can stand of this hair!! 


I decided about a year ago that I would grow it out just to see what it would look like.  Plus, I really thought Jim would like it longer!  The longer it got, the more I pulled it up into a ponytail.  Not exactly the fashion forward hairstyle I pictured in my mind.  :)
 
Several weeks ago, I started making remarks to Jim about cutting it off.  Try as I might, I could not get him to tell me if he preferred it long or short.  Like the wonderful husband he is, he would always say, "I like it both ways" and "You look beautiful either way".

If you know anything at all about me, you know that I'm a spur of the moment kind of gal.  Once I've decided to do something, it has to be done right away......no turning back.  Well, that time came last week.   


So here we are.......back to the pixie cut.  I absolutely love it!! :)  It feels like I'm back to my old self again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment