My family

My family

Monday, August 25, 2014

Bea's back in town!

Last week was pure Heaven at our house!  Charlene came for a long visit........yeah baby!!

She wasn't in Minnesota more than an hour when she got busy in my garden.  Truth be told, I have been super lazy keeping the plants up so I gave her full reign! :)


She couldn't believe how many veggies were ripe for the picking.  Tons of tomatoes, onions and jalapenos.......all ready for her magic touch. 




Let me tell you one thing........no one (and I mean NO ONE!) can cook like my sister.  She made salsa, pico de gallo, jalapeno poppers, tomato/mozzarella salad.......yum!!! 


It's always amazing what you get done when you have company.  There is a tiny French bakery down the street from our home.  I've never made my way in until last week.  Check out our treats....
 
 
Stay tuned for more details of our action-packed week.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment