My family

My family

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Fish stories

While at Maddens, Jim and I rented a boat and fished for three straight days!  I think the one place Jim is the most relaxed is on a boat.  He grew up on the water and absolutely loves it. 
 
Check out his catch of the (first) day.....
 
 
If you know me at all, you know that there is no way that I'm going to touch a worm or minnow to bait my own hook.  And.....there's no way I'm touching any fish I catch to remove the hook.  Nope, not happening!!  Jim patiently did both for me for as long as I wanted to fish. 
 


 
Isn't he cute........?! :)


I am not quite the fisherman that my sweet husband is.  He literally fished non-stop for the full three days.  I would spend my days fishing some, napping some, reading some, etc.  In fact, I read a book from cover to cover during our time away.  That is definitely my idea of Heaven! :)

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment