My family

My family

Friday, May 2, 2014

Day (planner) in the life

Surely (don't call me Shirley!......anyone get it??).......I digress.  Surely I am not the only Type A person in the world still using a paper planner.  Right??  Jim laughs at me all the time for not using my iPhone to keep my daily activities organized.  After several iPhone "syncs" and "updates" that resulted in me losing my calendar, I am back to the old-fashioned pen and paper day planner. 
 
 
Everyone has a security blanket. Garrett had his Winnie the Pooh bear.....now he has Maci. :) Delanie has her glasses.  I have my planner. I would be completely lost without it. I even refuse to buy purses unless my planner fits inside. Yep, it's an obsession. The first step is admitting you have a problem.... 

 
So this is what a day in my life looks like.  Weekly to-do list on the left along any coupons/paperwork needed for the week.  On the right is the color-coded (Type A.....remember?) daily activity log. 

 
So.......do you think I need planner rehab for my addiction??? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment