My family

My family

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Boys + Girls

Delanie had her first ever co-ed party this weekend! When did my baby girl get old enough to invite BOYS to the house???

Initially the party was intended to be an "anti-formal" for the kids that didn't go to the Spring Formal at school.  Needless to say, Delanie had been planning this party for months.  She finally got the nerve to ask Jim and we were both shocked when he said yes. (He will tell you that he likes people......just not in his house.)   
 

Pizza, soda, snacks and video games were carefully set up downstairs.  Even with 15 teenagers downstairs, it was a pretty quiet night.  Jim and I were so impressed!!  Of course, we went downstairs to check on them every now and then.  Each time, they were chatting and laughing.  All in all, it was definitely a success!!

There is no music sweeter than the sounds of a house full of kids.  I loved every minute of it!!  I have to give kudos to Jim too.  He handled the whole thing like a pro!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment