My family

My family

Monday, May 12, 2014

Wildlife

With the onslaught of Spring, we have seen tons of wildlife around the house. On our way to school/work last week, Delanie and I saw a fox running across the street. There is a pheasant that makes daily trips to the deer feeder (along with a three deer families). Just yesterday, Jim and I saw a groundhog tanning on the rocks behind our house. Every Saturday morning, we see a gaggle of turkeys eating their breakfast on our way to Starbucks. 
 
 
Here are the latest pictures captured by the trail camera Jim installed in the back yard.  I love the picture at the top.  It was April 16th and look how much snow this guy had to dig through for his supper! :)

 
This last photo cracks me up.  It's the definition of "deer in the headlights".  Taken at 4:02am, it caught this little fella grabbing a midnight snack. 

 
Enjoy!! :)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment