My family

My family

Friday, October 17, 2014

Flashback Friday

Happy Friday!!
 
I remember this family photo shoot like it was yesterday.  Everyone gathered at Charlene and Bill's house for a Bon Voyage party a few weeks before we left for Minnesota.  If you know anything about me, you know that I love family photo shoots!  I torture my family each and every year for a group picture for our Christmas cards.  Truth be told.......most of the time it ends badly.  Not this year though!  :)
 
Charlene has the most beautiful back yard.  The pool turned out to be the perfect backdrop.  Several things about this day stand out in my mind..... 
  • It was so dang hot!! 
  • Dinner was delicious (as usual at Bea's house).
  • The kids were running around laughing and playing all day.
  • We all crowded together on the living room couches to watch the Cowboy game.   
As it turned out, this would be our last family photo shoot with Mom.  She was in such great spirits.  I remember her laughing and cracking jokes the entire time.  :)

 
Garrett Todd and Maci......

 
Bill, Bea and Lauren.........
 
 
Dwayne and Wesley......

 
Doug and Tracey......
 
 
Mom and Bobby.......


The whole gang.....


The three musketeers........

 
The Suggs clan........
 
 
 
Mansfield, TX - 2011



No comments:

Post a Comment