My family

My family

Friday, June 19, 2015

Father's Day

I've definitely been slacking on the blog lately.  That migraine completely knocked me out!  I've got so much to fill you in on! :)

Father's day was the perfect time to celebrate the love of my life.  This guy......let me tell you.......he has brought so much love and wonder into our lives.  From the very beginning of our relationship, he was 100% onboard to jump in as the "bonus dad" to Garrett and Delanie. 

Not too long ago, Garrett sent me the text below.....


He asked me if I had ever heard Brad Paisley's song "He didn't have to be".  The song is all about how a stepfather stepped into life with a woman with a young son.  Definitely worth a listen.  The video is amazing!  :)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjO1F6oCab8

This is what Father's Day at the Richardson's looked like. Jim put his grill master skills to good use.  His steaks are better than any steakhouse I have ever been to.  No joke!




Happy Father's Day Jim!!  We are so lucky to have you in our lives. 

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love him! He's such a goofball! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love him! He's such a goofball! Lol

    ReplyDelete