My family

My family

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Judy Judy Judy



I love this dog.  I mean, look at her……how could you not love this face???  Bailey's nickname is Big Booty Judy.  We call her that so much that she answers to either Bailey or Judy!
 
She gets her ears all sloppy every time she eats supper!  Jim decided to “help her out” last night by pinning her ears up.


 
Nothing gets to this dog.  As long as you feed her and give her some loving, she doesn’t care what you do.  So Jim grabbed a clothes pin (I promise, it didn’t hurt!) and clipped her ears back.


 
Since she was concentrating on her food, she didn’t care.  I picked the food bowl up so I could get a picture.  That’s when she started pawing at it.  The pawing caused the ears to fall over her eyes.  As she was trying to find her food bowl – eyes completely covered by her gigantic ears – she ran smack dab into the wall. 
 
Go ahead…..I know you want to laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment