My family

My family

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Paint Pub


It has been so much fun having Denise up here.  :)  We decided to try our hand at creating some art on Saturday afternoon.  There is a place near the house called the Paint Pub.  At the Paint Pub, you can take painting classes while enjoying beer and wine.  We figured the beer/wine could only improve our artistic skills. 

 
Our class painted the Split Rock Lighthouse in Duluth, MN.  When Jim, Delanie and I visited Duluth in the Fall of 2012, the lighthouse was one of my favorite spots!  Isn't it gorgeous?!
 
 
The photo below is Denise hard at work.  She was so funny during our class.  She's definitely a Type A - perfectionist - personality.  I heard a lot of swear words during this process.  :)


Voila!!!  Presenting our final product......

 
We may not be artists but we sure gave it our best shot. I think they turned out great! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment