My family

My family

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Letters from Bea

 
I always get excited when I see letters from Bea in my mailbox.  In an age of instant messaging and email, there is something about hand-written letters that take me back to a simpler place in time.  Charlene and I have tried not to let the 1000 mile distance between us affect our closeness.  Even after all this time, I still consider her one of my closest friends.  How lucky am I that I get a friend/twin sister combo???

 
I even have a designated box where I keep all the letters I have received.  What makes the letters so special is the fact that it's difficult for Charlene to write them out.  She is right-handed and, by some cruel twist of fate, her Multiple Sclerosis really affects her right side.  The fact that she will sit down and complete such a difficult task puts me in a state of awe. 

Love you long time, Bea!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment