My family

My family

Friday, February 28, 2014

The Office

Since we talked about Jim finally agreeing to Netflix in this post, Delanie and I have watched nine full seasons of The Office.  OK, so I haven't watched every episode but she has!  I skipped to the final episode last night and I was not disappointed.  :)
 
If you've watched any part of any episode of The Office, you will agree with me that it is laugh-out-loud funny.  It's completely inappropriate and NOT politically correct......which is probably why Delanie and I think it's so funny! 
 
Two of our favorite characters in the show are Jim Halpert (John Krasinski) and Pam Halpert (Jenna Fischer).  They are such an adorable, relatable couple facing real-life issues and making their marriage work.  This means something completely different to me than Delanie but there are common threads we can all relate to:  insecurities, love, family drama, etc. 
 
Wait.....what?.....family drama, you ask?  Oh Lordy, that's another post for another time! :) 
 
This is one quote from the show that I will take with me.  Am I the only one who falls in love with fictional characters in books and/or TV series?  I mean, I really miss them when the show is over!
 
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment