My family

My family

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Again ???

I can't believe I did it again!!
 
 
I was taking the garbage out this morning and I slipped on the ice and busted my behind!  Again!  This is the second time in the last two weeks.  And it's seriously getting old. 
 
My neighbors must think I'm a lunatic.  I fell at just the right time -- Moms were dropping their kids off at the bus stop and there were tons of cars on the road.  I started screaming obscenities (yes, me.....I'm sure you're not suprised!) while sprawled out on the ground.  Hopefully none of it will end up on You Tube. 


 
You have to look closely to see the damage.  Am I whining yet??  Though the scratches may be tiny, they hurt like a son-of-a-b***!  I don't know how I do it but I land on my knee every time.  Thank goodness for cheerleader knees......nothing is going to break these suckers. 

Luckily, what hurt most of all is my pride.  I'm sure I have mentioned about a thousand times how much I love the Winter up here.  After this morning and the stupid ice, I'm ready for a little Spring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment