My family

My family

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Lazy days

Weekends tend to be pretty lazy around our house.......even for our furry friends! 
 
Sugar has gotten to where she follows Jim around the house waiting for him to land in one spot.  As soon as he does, she's curled up on his chest.  She has absolutely no time for Delanie and I (mere mortals). 

 
Delanie often scoops Sugar up to cuddle but Sugar protests the entire time.  Does anyone see the irony in this???  I have to force Delanie to cuddle with me!! :)

 
Even Bailey gets in on the napping.  She has claimed the chair in the living room.  As you can see, she fits perfectly.  :)

 
I took the picture below about three minutes after the one at the top of this post.  Jim cracks me up......he can fall asleep anywhere at any time.  He started snoring a few minutes later so I gently shook him to wake him up.  The first thing out of his mouth was, "I wasn't snoring!  I was awake!!"  He doesn't look awake to me.  :) 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment