My family

My family

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Christmas 2014

As soon as we got home from the airport, it was time to open presents! :)  Like I said earlier, I didn't take a bunch of photos but I couldn't help myself when I saw this....


Delanie got an acoustic guitar from Santa Claus and her sweet big brother immediately started showing her the ropes.  He is tuning the guitar in the picture.  The sight of these kids together just warms my heart. 


Yep, this is the wonder that is my firstborn.  He always has something funny or sarcastic to say and I wouldn't have it any other way.  :)


Oh, see that picture of Jim's dad to the left of Garrett?  That was Jim's present from the kids.  In the picture, George has his Air  Force uniform on including the metal wings on his hat.  The actual wings are included in the frame too.  Needless to say, that was the hit of Christmas.  Jim loved it!  It now holds a place of honor in Jim's office right above his desk.   



No comments:

Post a Comment