My family

My family

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Christmas goodbyes

An absolutely wonderful visit with Garrett and Maci quickly came to end and it was time to say our goodbyes.  Knowing I would see them both again in the Spring made it slightly (but not much) easier.  Delanie has a rule we should all live by......you never say "goodbye", you say "see you later".  :)
 
It wasn't long after leaving the airport that I got the text below from Garrett.  Is it any wonder why I love this kid so much?? 
 

Of course, the first thing I did after I got home (ok, and after a small crying jag) was FaceTime with Charlene.  She made me laugh like she always does and it was just what I needed.  I snapped a screenshot right as she was showing me her Christmas tree.  I could look at this picture all day long.  The thing I love the most about it is the sheer joy on her face. :)  This chick LOVES Christmas (and me, thank God!). 


Lucky me......I get to see them all in just over a month!!  Not a moment too soon! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment