My family

My family

Monday, November 14, 2016

Beanie Girl's Birthday

Happy birthday to this badass!! :)


I will never get used to spending our birthdays apart.  Charlene is as much a part of me as my arm.  Life is just better when we are together.  


These photos were taken in a recent FaceTime session.  


They describe our relationship EXACTLY.  

I don't know what we were talking about (ok, in all honesty.....I do remember but it was totally inappropriate for the blog!) but the laughter started immediately.  As it always does.  

Man do I love this woman!!

This is the package I received last week....


Inside the box was a gorgeous present (of course!) but what really got me was the what she used to protect my birthday present.  


Every single balloon had a special note written on it.  

"You're a great mom!"

"You are beautiful!"


"I know Jim would say you're a great wife!"


Seriously, I didn't care what the present was.  These balloons made me sit down and cry happy tears.



Charlene loves snowmen.  In fact, her Christmas tree has nothing but snowmen.  

I stole that idea and now my tree has only snowmen! Ha! :)

I wish I had thought of something as sweet as balloon notes.  Instead, I made her a few snowmen photos to hang next to the Christmas tree this year.  



Happy birthday to my baby sister!!!  

Yep, that's right.....BABY sister.

I've still got four minutes on you sweet thing!! :)

And, for your viewing pleasure, a flashback of the badass in her glory.....



I love you Beanie Girl!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment