My family

My family

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

The Grab

This is my all-time favorite photo of my sisters.  

The Suggs' girls are infamous for grabbing/poking each others boobs.  It doesn't matter where we are, the boobs are fair game when we're together.  

TMI?  Maybe.  True?  Definitely.  πŸ˜‰


I remember this day like it was yesterday.  Charlene & Tracey were sitting on the porch swing in my parents' backyard.  Delanie shimmied herself in between them, reached over and grabbed both of their boobs.  At the same time!  

That kid is ALL MINE!!! πŸ’™

The looks on their faces in the top left photo says it all.  They were gob-smacked!  

Then all hell broke loose as everyone was simultaneously grabbing and protecting their own ta-tas.

LOL!! πŸ˜†

Every time I see this picture, it makes me laugh out loud.  I love these girls!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment