My family

My family

Friday, March 31, 2017

Getting down to business

In the Fall of 2016, I started keeping a bullet journal.  

For me, my journal was a combination of a daily planner + devotional + diary. 

Check out that post here.

One of my goals for 2017 was to set up my Etsy bullet journal and keep track of this little business I had going.  

Well, friends.......I've done it! 😁


My sweet coworker is a fantastic photographer!  Check out her artwork here.

We have this awesome cemetery close to our house and there is an old school house on the grounds. Lizzy knew how much I loved that old school house so she took some photos for our front room.  One of those photos (see above) is an old, rusted out, abandoned junker - see photo above - that she named "wink".  I love that photo so much that I chose it for the cover of my Etsy bullet journal.

Here's how I set this sucker up.....


Front page:  Yearly calendar at a glance


Next up....... 2017 GOALS.

For Bea's privacy, I've kept some of the information secret.  

#3  Ready-made markets

This one is probably going to be my toughest one to achieve.  Right now, I have live listings in my Etsy shop.  People who like the designs can order one straight from the listing.  

Etsy shops who have "ready-made markets" only turn their shop ON when they have inventory to sell.  They direct buyers to their shop by announcing the market dates via social media.  

It's going to take some work but I'm up for it!

#4  Add 5 new retailers

Eeks!  This one takes me wayyy out of my comfort zone!  

It requires in-person marketing to shop owners where my signs would be a good fit.  

Folks.....I am NOT a salesperson but I DO believe in this cause so, ready or not, here I come! 



"A goal without a plan is just a wish."

Truer words were never spoken.  On this page, I detail how I am going to achieve my goals.

Those red check-marks show that I'm making progress!


Revenue tracker


I'm really focusing this year on building my social media following.  After tons of research, this is the best way to drive business to the Etsy shop.  


This is a whole-new-world for me!  I am learning so much!!


Finally, I keep track of what I do on a daily basis to reach my goals.

My goal for April is to "create something every day......even if it sucks".  Haha! 😉

I'm 100% committed to this cause.  I will find a way to make Charlene's life a little easier.










No comments:

Post a Comment