My family

My family

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Snow!!


We finally got our first snow of the season!  After hearing of the Halloween blizzard several years ago, we were expecting to see the snow earlier.  It was definitely worth the wait. 

Jim and I were running errands on Saturday and, when we came out of Home Depot, it was snowing!!!  I ran outside while Jim was at the cash register and did a happy dance.  :)  I thought my sweet husband was going to wet his pants when I tilted my head back, opened my mouth wide and stuck my tongue out.  I wanted to see if Minnesota snow tasted different than Texas snow!  Nope.......snow is snow......yummy!




Bailey wasn't sure what to think of the white stuff.  She was eager to get outside and play with Delanie but that didn't last long.  This is the same dog that refuses to do her business when it's raining.  Once she felt the snow on her paws, she wanted back inside QUICK!  Poor puppy....her bootie shook like crazy while she was walking around. 


Jim took the opportunity to teach Snow-Shoveling 101 to the kids.  Of course, Delanie decided to make a game of it and shovel in patterns.....smiley face, etc.

Now comes the fun part.....driving to and from work in the snow/ice.  Hmmm, maybe I shouldn't have been so excited for winter to get here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment