My family

My family

Friday, April 18, 2014

Home sweet home (almost!)

We always stay at Bea's house when we go back to Texas.  I love having her all to myself  24 hours a day.  :)  Who knows when you need a 3am fix, right?? 
 
 
You know you are at Bea's house when there are more blankets than people in the living room.  Just the way I like it!! :)

 
Another thing I need a fix of when I go to Texas is donuts!!  There are NO donut shops anywhere near us unless you count the gross ones at the gas station.  I guess that's a good thing because - next to cupcakes - donuts are my krytonite.  No really.......I could eat dozens.  There's a donut shop right around the corner from Charlene's house.  We call the owner the Donut Nazi because she has no personality at all.  She does have the most dee-licious donuts though!
 
 
Another perk of Bea's house is Chloe.  She's a Pit Bull mix and absolutely the sweetest dog on the planet (next to Bailey-Big-Bootie-Judy).  She drags her blanket around with her everywhere like a toddler.  It's so adorable! :)
 
 
 
Even more than donuts, Chloe and late night chats with Bea.........this kid is the one thing I cannot get enough of during our visit.  I'm am so proud to be his Momma! 

 
I think Delanie feels the same way about soaking up time with her big brother.  The pictures below tell the story of their relationship.  One second she can't get enough of him (he feels the same way but is way too manly to admit it).  Five minutes later he sits on top of her and proudly passes gas.  Gotta love him! :)

 











No comments:

Post a Comment