My family

My family

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Mighty Ducks

 
Because every single woman in my family is a picture-taking maniac, I thought it would be fun to add a theme to our photos. :)  I found these adorable duck keychains right before our trip to Texas last week and inspiration struck.  Following a Flat Stanley type of idea, I handed them out and asked everyone to take pictures of their duck in unique places.  I'm sure you will see several posts in the future featuring the ducks.  Here's a preview......

 
Charlene had these yummy chocolate-covered strawberries ready for Delanie when we arrived in Texas on Wednesday. 

 
Did I mention that the ducks quack when lit up?  Yep, there was a ton of quacking going on during our trip.  Most of it from Maci (surprisingly!).  Every time there was a lag in the conversation or an awkward moment, Maci was right there to quack people up.  See what I did there??? :)

 
Guess who dumped her duck into the empty margarita glass........go ahead, guess!  That would be Lauren Marie Gates (AKA Raymond).  My precious little lush.  Hahahaha.....just kidding Raymond.  :)

 
Even sweet Garrett got in on the act.  He named his duck "Dino" and took the picture above at work. 


The plan was to post our photos on Instagram.  After setting up new accounts, it didn't take long to start blowing it up. 

 
Maci caught me in the act taking pictures of Garrett Todd.  Busted! :)

 
Chloe was so patient as we were snapping pictures.  We had her wrapped up in a towel like a burrito.  She never even flinched.  Isn't she the cutest thing ever?
 
Happy quacking!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment