My family

My family

Thursday, April 3, 2014

On our way!

On our way to Texas!!!  Looking mature as usual.....at least one of us. 

 
This cutie was sitting across the aisle from us on the airplane.  He didn't make a sound the entire flight.  There may have been some Benadryl involved.  :)
 
 
Delanie was in charge of snapping the pictures from the air.  I can't think of anyone better for the job. 

 
You know you're in Texas when this is a common sight at the airport.  The last time we flew home, we were greeted by a man in a three-piece suit.......plus a cowboy hat and boots.  Gotta love the south!!  :)

 
A note to the hubs:  I did not post this photo because the guy is handsome.  No one can compete with my smoking-hot husband!!! :)

It's funny how foreign the southern accent sounds after being up north for a few years.  That must mean we are starting to sound like Minnesnowtans Minnesotans.......eh?!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment