My family

My family

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

MS Walk 2014

Finally back to sharing the pictures from our recent visit to Texas.  I started blogging about them and got side-tracked by a nasty virus......then the blood moon.......then stress life in general.  Anyway, I'm back at it and excited to publish photos of this year's MS Walk in Fort Worth, TX.
 
 
Hooray for Team Bea!!! :)
 
 
 
The usual gang got together again to support Team Bea this year at Trinity Park.  I love love love this event!  It is seriously one of the highlights of my year.  It's amazing to see how it grows from year to year. 
 
 
Here we are in our bright yellow shirts with bumblebees sewn onto the back.  This year, we thought it would be fun to add wings and tutus......why not?!  Tracey, Charlene, Delanie, Maci & I got together the night before the walk to make the tutus.  (Who knew making tutus was so involved??)  After hours of cutting and tying......we were pleasantly tuckered out.  :)
 
 


The three amigos......together again! :)

 
The picture below is what the MS Walk is all about.  I just love these cuties!  It was such a fun weekend of hanging out and the walk could not have been better. 
 
 
Two of the three musketeers were with us that day.  Garrett had to work so this is the first year that he had to skip the walk.  He met up with us later so Delanie and Lauren got their fix.  Speaking of Garrett......... wait till you see the pictures on tomorrow's post!  I'm giggling just thinking about it. 


My favorite girl looking soooo cute in her bumblebee outfit!! :)  How is it possible that she is now taller than me and twice as lovely? 


Me and Raymond........  Every time I look at her, I just want to pinch her bootie!! Hahaha! :)


Tracy and Doug looking extremely cheerful along the route.  Aren't they such a cute couple?!


Denise and Michael met up with us this year too.  Thank God......Michael is back on American soil safe and sound after a year in Afghanistan.  I got lots of quality time with these guys over the weekend too.  All of which was way over due!

 
Maci's parents - Trey and Cindi - joined the walkers this year too.  They are so sweet!  After a few minutes in their company, you know exactly where Maci gets her goodness.  :)
 

The picture below is my SECOND favorite picture of the day.  Wild Bill was in rare form and Lauren was loving it! :)


My absolute favorite picture of the entire day is below!  Isn't she just the cutest thing you have ever seen???  This is AFTER the walk and look how good she looks.  My sister rocks!!
 


Since Mom couldn't be here in person, Charlene released that adorable bumblebee balloon so she could enjoy it too.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment