My family

My family

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Band Parade

Delanie is having the time of her life playing the tenors for the Maple Grove Senior High Marching Band!  She's the only girl in the drumline and has the biggest set of drums.  This kid rocks!! :)

 
Last weekend, the parade was in an adorable small town about an hour south of us called Waconia.  It was the perfect day for a parade!  I couldn't believe how many people lined the streets to watch the bands play.  About fifteen bands from all over Minnesota came to compete. 
 
The band stopped right in front of us and I started weeping when Delanie played her solo!  It was so moving to watch her do something that is so up her alley!  I could not have been more proud of her.  :)


 
Isn't she the cutest thing ever?


 
Check out the video (that's Jim yelling his congrats at the end! :) ....
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment