My family

My family

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Pinterest maniac

Am I the only Pinterest maniac in the world??  I've become addicted! 

Charlene and I started a monthly Pinterest challenge not too long ago.  The challenge is to find inspiration on Pinterest and create your own version at least once a month. 

Here's my project for June 2013.  Jim and I spent an entire weekend working on it.  Of course the project required a few trips to Home Depot (no surprise there!).  I am completely serious when I tell you that the Home Depot employees know Jim by name. 

Jim bought a brand spanking new circular saw and sander; both were put to good use.  To be honest, he did most of the work cutting and sanding each piece.  The only thing I had to do was paint the wood and attach the pictures.  I'm so happy with the way they turned out! :)


While my creative juices were flowing, I finished my July 2013 challenge.  Now if I can just figure out where to hang it!


See the scrapbook supplies at the top of the picture?  That's my next project!  Becky Higgins has a new line of scrapbooking supplies called Project Life.  I bought the entire line so I could scrapbook Garrett's senior year.  I'll keep you posted on my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment