My family

My family

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Paramore



To say that Paramore is Delanie's all-time favorite band is the understatement of the year.  She absolutely loves them! 

She called yesterday and was beside herself because their current tour is bringing them to Minnesota! :)


As it turns out, they are in concert Thanksgiving week at the Saint Paul River Centre.  After no less than twelve calls, we FINALLY ended up with tickets last night!! 

During the whole process, Delanie was nervous as a cat.  First we had to make sure her dad would allow us to switch holidays so she could be in Minnesota for Thanksgiving (thanks again Kevin!).  Then she had to find the pre-sale password.  Then she had to be on the phone with me the entire time just to make sure it was a done deal. 


Bless her heart, she was holding her breath the whole time.  :) 

It all worked out in the end and we are officially going to see Paramore!  After we got the confirmation, she was squealing so hard she almost broke my ear drum.  She said, "Mom....I have to call you back because I just cannot contain myself!"

It's going to be a long time before this sweet girl comes down from Cloud 9.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment