My family

My family

Monday, July 8, 2013

Time to celebrate!

Garrett's graduation was definitely a reason to celebrate!  Almost the whole Suggs clan gathered at Bill and Bea's house for the festivities.  Tracey made awesome posters that greeted everyone as they arrived.  Since the party was in the backyard by the pool, Charlene had a blowhorn ready by the front door just in case we couldn't hear the knocking. 

 
Pulled pork sandwiches (thanks Bea!), chips and cupcakes (thanks Tracey!) kept us all stuffed to the gills.

 
It was a great time to grab an updated family photo.  We really missed Mom at the party.  It was such a joyous occasion but her absence weighed heavy on all of us. 
 
 
The Gates clan with their sweet puppy Chloe.
 

All the great-grandkids were present and accounted for!  Ashley brought baby Eli (below with Jim), Allie and Cheese (AKA Colby).  Preston and Amy brought Maddox (giving me kisses below), Zoey and Keegan.  I can't believe how big those kiddos have gotten. 



 
I also got to spend time with my bestie, too.  Michael just left for Iraq so I'm glad we were in town to get her mind off her worries.  Hopefully she can come for a visit soon!
 
 
Overall, it was a great day!  Fun in the pool with lots of sunshine, great friends and family.  What more could you ask for?!

No comments:

Post a Comment