My family

My family

Thursday, September 5, 2013

2013-2014 school year - week #1

It's that time again!  Both of the kiddos are back in school.  :)

Delanie is attending Maple Grove Junior High again.  She is having a ball as a top-dog-ninth-grader.  Unlike back in Mansfield, TX, junior high in Minnesota includes 7th - 9th grade.  She loves all her teachers and classes. 

She is already coming home testing my French.  The first thing she said to me yesterday was, "Bonjour, je m'appelle Delanie.  Ca va?".  Hello, my name is Delanie.  How are you?  :)

She had to wear her WEB t-shirt on Tuesday and Wednesday.  I think the thing she enjoyed most about the day was helping the lost 7th graders to their classes. 

We are definitely past the years of posing for first day photos so here's the one I got from Delanie....

 

Garrett is in his first year at the University of Texas at Arlington (my alma mater!).  He's taking twelve hours:  History, Math, English and Music.  So far so good.  :)

He joined Christians on Campus and has been making tons of friends.  His longtime-girlfriend, Maci, is taking classes at UTA also.  Hmmmm.......very convenient!!

This is the first day of school photo I got from Garrett.....(captioned:  In Math class).  What a goofball! :)



 
                           

                                                                                 


No comments:

Post a Comment