My family

My family

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Hello Buddy!!

Jim's job took him to Florida this week.  He and Dave flew down to attend Glass Week.  While he was there, he decided to show Dave his old stomping grounds. 

This is the photo I received mid-day yesterday.  Jim took the picture from a local restaurant in Tampa.  We should all be so lucky to have this view during our work day! :)


Jim started this morning with a visit to his best buddy, Teresa! :)  Of all the people and places in Florida, Jim definitely misses Teresa the most. 

He surprised her at work this morning.  Let me tell you.....this was a HUGE deal!  He had been planning the trip for a few weeks and we have had to keep the secret that whole time.  That's super difficult for me because Teresa also works at State Farm and we talk daily.  Aren't they cute??? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment