My family

My family

Friday, May 15, 2015

Flashback Friday

Happy Friday!! :)
 
I'm headed to Texas this weekend for Lauren's college graduation. I'm in shock.....how the heck is my niece old enough to graduate COLLEGE??  It was just yesterday she was graduating high school (below). 
 
 
 
I cannot put into words how proud I am of this young woman.  Suffice it to say that I'm going to kiss her face off this weekend!!
 
To celebrate the occasion, I found the cutest pictures of Garrett and Lauren growing up.  These two have a bond like nothing I've ever seen.  They grew up together so they act more like siblings than cousins. 
 

The picture below was taken at a family birthday celebration.  They are sharing a pair of earbuds (and obviously acting silly). 


Congrats, LaLa!!  We are so incredibly proud of you!

2 comments:

  1. That top picture looks like the one I took at her high school graduation

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top picture looks like the one I took at her high school graduation

    ReplyDelete