My family

My family

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Mothers Day - 2015

For the last few years, Mother's Day has been an incredibly difficult holiday to get through.  This year, however, a few surprise deliveries made it much brighter!!


Tulips are my absolute FAVORITE flower!  The bunch above came from Garrett and Maci. 



The beautiful bouquet below came from Doug, Tracey, David & Ryan......






Jim was in Michigan visiting his momma on Mother's Day (her birthday was the day before), so it was a girls' weekend at our house.  Delanie and I went to our favorite breakfast spot - Original Pancake House - and then to a movie.  All in all......it was a great day! :)









2 comments:

  1. I love that pancake house! Best pancakes ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pancake house! Best pancakes ever!

    ReplyDelete