My family

My family

Friday, May 22, 2015

Flashback Friday

Happy Friday!!

I'm already missing my people in Texas.  The weekend went by too quickly. 

Today's Flashback Friday is all about Bill.  He always puts up with me bunking at his house when I'm in Texas.  In fact, there was a time that I spent every other weekend in his guest room.  He never once complained.  I'm so glad he's my brother-in-law......he's definitely a keeper! :)



This sweet guy goes by so many names......

Wild Man
Billy Bob
Huckleberry

He is definitely one of my favorite people in the entire universe.  I could not have asked for a better husband for my twin sister. 


The picture above was taken a few months ago when Bill had surgery.  I laughed out loud when Charlene texted it to me.  Bill doesn't smile a lot in pictures but he was still a little loopy in this one.  Hahahaha.......what a cutie!



2 comments:

  1. That's a funny picture. It looks like he's feeling pretty darn good . :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a funny picture. It looks like he's feeling pretty darn good . :)

    ReplyDelete