My family

My family

Monday, May 11, 2015

Love birds

Only a few more days until I get to see these two cuties!!  Garrett and Maci are totally inseparable......and we love it.  They are perfect for each other.  :)

At the Ranger game....


At the Red Wings game in Dallas (this was Garrett's birthday present from Maci).  When they got to their seats, they FaceTimed with us so we would know where they were sitting and could look for them on TV.  :)

 

At the MS Walk this year.....



At the Dallas Aquarium.....


 

I'm going to be on these two like white on rice!!  Lauren is going to school a few hours from Dallas so I'll have them all to myself in the car.  :)





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought yall went to New Orleans instead of the MS Walk?

    ReplyDelete