My family

My family

Monday, September 19, 2011

Keep the plates, please!


It's official.....I am now a Minnesotan!  My new license plates arrived today.  I have to admit that when it came time to switch the Texas plates to Minnesota plates, I had a hard time.  Silly....I know!  I love it here but it felt like I was letting a piece of me go.  (For the record:  No one should put this much importance on license plates!)  How appropriate is it that the letters spell out "hockey"??  Thanks to Jim and his family, we have all become Wingnuts!



My brother-in-law, Bill, has always nailed a horseshoe above the door in his garage.  He said it granted good luck for anyone who entered through that door.  I've always loved that so I decided to steal the idea.  When I asked Jim to nail the Texas license plates above the garage door, he looked at me like I had three heads.  After lots of teasing (check out the picture above), he finally relented. 



Garrett decided to get in on the action too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment