My family

My family

Thursday, September 8, 2011

When life gives you lemons...

Make lemonade, right?! How appropriate this saying is....especially with our current situation. Sometimes it's incredibly difficult being away from our friends & family. BUT...what matters in this world is how we handle the situations in which we are placed. So...do we complain about how sour the lemon is or do we enjoy the refreshing drink? I know which one I'm going to choose!



Check out the lemon trees I just bought. I LOVE them!! Usually they are only available for purchase in the Spring. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I think this was just one of many ways God is answering our prayers. Every time I see them, I'm reminded about God's grace and the fact that He's walking beside us through the trials of life. I wonder if God likes lemonade. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment