My family

My family

Friday, April 3, 2015

Flashback Friday

This picture seriously cracks me up!  My two favorite boys battling it out on Call of Duty.  I took this picture when Garrett came to Minnesota over Christmas break.  They are completely enthralled in this video game.  It is serious business!! :)
 
See Jim's cell phone on the arm of the sofa?  He actually has an app that shows when other "teams" are trying to challenge them.  I cannot make that up......it's called Clan Warfare.  I never would have believed I'd know this much about a video game. 
 
The funniest thing about this is that Garrett and Jim talk to their team-mates (and each other) using these headsets. In fact, most nights of the week, my handsome husband "disappears" to the man cave to play. He goes through withdrawals when he's traveling for work. Seriously......I cannot make that up! :)
 
 
Garrett & Jim - December 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment