My family

My family

Friday, April 24, 2015

Flashback Friday

Happy Friday!! :)
 
I got so lucky the day God chose me to be a momma to the two most precious kids on the planet. 
 
There are so many things I absolutely LOVE about these pictures of Garrett and Delanie.....
 
The way Delanie is lovingly holding Garrett's arm against her. 
Garrett's brand new haircut that he insisted was short enough to wear under a baseball helmet. 

Those adorable white ruffled socks.  I bet we had 40 pairs of those suckers.  She HATED socks with seams near her toes.....WHAT?!  We must have tried a thousand different types of socks until we finally came across these.  I bought every single pair in the store and ordered them in bulk online. 

The picture below happened naturally.  The kids were used to wrestling with their dad every night (they called it playing "knock you down").  When the photographer had Garrett lay on his stomach,  Delanie plopped right down on top of him.  He was mid-laugh during this picture because she reached underneath him and started tickling.  :)

Those crinkled-up eyes because the sun was shining in their faces. 


Grand Prairie, TX - Summer 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment