My family

My family

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Helping hands

I'm getting lots of help around the house while my arm is healing.  The kids have volunteered to do the dishes after dinner, peel potatoes (see pics above), fold & carry laundry, etc.  They are such good kids.  I'm a lucky Mom!  Not once have they complained about extra chores.  At least once a day, they ask how my elbow is and they are super protective when we're in a crowd.  Aren't they sweet??



Jim has been helping out too.  Actually, that's not accurate......Jim has pretty much taken care of the whole house lately.  Lots and lots of "women's work".  :)  Check out the pictures of him repotting my house plants.  Trust me, I am extremely loved by the looks of the photo.  Plants are not Jim's thing.  When I took this picture, he said "that better not end up on Facebook or your blog!".  Guess he's worried about losing his 'man' card. 



Bailey decided to help Jim with the plants.....first with kisses (moral support!) and then supervision. 

No comments:

Post a Comment